Steve is my husband. We have been married for almost 4 years now. There have been moments where we almost didn't make it.
He loves me for who I am. Supports me in all I do, and I couldn't ask for more.
Damien
Damien is 8. He loves to play with his little brothers and his sister and is a great role-model. He is an avid reader (just like mommy) and has taken an interest to the Magic Tree House Series.
He is a Wolf Scout for Cubscouts and looks forward to advancing in ranks, just like his step dad did
Aidan
Aidan James
Aidan is 4. He is our little pistol. He always seems to find trouble at any turn. He loves trains and dinosaurs. He has also taken a liking to his baby brother.
Morgan
Morgan
Morgan is our only girl. Our diamond in the rough. She loves taking care of her baby dolls and terrorizing her big brothers.
Noah
Noah
Noah was born early, weighing only 5pds 15 oz after having a growth restriction. He is now a talking, eating, walking machine who keeps everyone here laughing.
What a precious little guy :)
ReplyDelete