Friday, September 25, 2009

I got nothing

Ok, so I have seriously been in a writing rut lately. Between blogging, Twitter, and my two way cool writing gigs. The well has run dry. I am a writer, the well can't run dry, can it?

It has gotten so bad, that I sit at the computer, staring at the blank screen for hours. Well, maybe not hours, but you catch my drift.

I got nothing.

Not for lack of things to write about. I mean with four kids, and a busy life, surely something is bound to arise that I would deem blog-worthy. Has my life really become that boring?

Before I took on the 2 additional writing gigs, I had tons to write about. Sometimes it was serious, but more often the not it was something that someone did in my family that made me roll my eyes. But atleast I had something.

Now, I got nothing.

I'm sad. Writing has always been my thing. Mainly poetry in my early years, but over the past few years, blogging and content writing has been my new thing. I like it. It is theraputic. I can get my point across so much clearer when I write. Ask my husband, I am known to email when we fight, because what I want to say comes across that much clearer.

So, I am now forced to take a step back and re-evaluate what it is I am doing. What am I doing anyways?

I want to continue to write. But I want to turn out blogs that people will actually read and not just random post that makes me look like a blitering idiot.

I love to write. I am just, shall we say, suffering from writer's constipation...ok writer's block is a more pleasing phrase.

Anyways, I sat down to write this post hoping it would knock something loose in my head and I could write something more...

But again

I got

Nothing

1 comment:

  1. Chill out girl!!:)You will write and it will be worthy and you will be proud.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8