Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Have you pampered yourself lately?

When is the last time you have taken some time to do something for you? If you are like me, it has been a lifetime and a half.

Well, Origins has given me a chance to help a few lucky readers change that.

Now until Monday September 28th 2009, you can enter to win a free mini facial from Origins. With Origins Mini-facials you can choose from a wide variety of personalized treatments to address your specific skincare concerns.

How To Enter:

1.) follow my blog. If you are already following then leave a comment

2.) follow me on twitter @crayoninmydryer. Be sure to leave a comment

3.) Tweet about this giveaway (leave url for your tweet with @crayoninmydryer)

4.)blog about this giveaway linking back to me

On September 28th 2009, 3 winners will be selected at random using random.org

Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8