Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rainy Days and Toddlers


So, it is of course another rainy day. It seems like lately our weather here is all out of whack. Maybe Mother Nature is P.M.Sing, maybe she is menopausal, who knows.

Anyhow, if you have read any of my blogs you know that I have 4 kids. 2 of them toddlers. Rainy days are NOT fun for them. It was during on especially rainy stretch that the walls in my ENTIRE house seemed to get colored on, (that was last summer, and I STILL haven't repainted)

During the summer, D was home from school. So he kept the little ones occupied, or atleast notified me when the colored on the wall.

Now, D is back in school. So that leaves me, all alone, to deal with the 3 little ones...I am seriously outnumbered.

I knew that I needed to find a way to keep them occupied AND keep my sanity at the same time. Because mopping up toilet water...NOT my idea of fun.

So, I decided that while D was in school, school would be in "session" here so to speak.

I put together all sorts of learning games and activites, printed off coloring sheets (which work great...I got to enjoy TWO hot cups of coffee this morning)

Today we are making "No cook Play-dough" Tomorrow, Kid friendly (and mom friendly) fingerpaint...Outside.

Hopefully this will keep the natives occupied for a while, because as we speak, A is, again, hurling himself off of the couch...

While watching The Labryinth

While wishing The Goblin King would come and take N away...

RIGHT NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8