Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This 'n That....

There are a ton of other things that I should be doing right now, other then writing a blog post. But I haven't done a random Tuesday post in a while...so I decided to bring it back. But now its called This 'n That.

We are moving. I mentioned that a time or three didn't I? We are 15 days away from getting the keys to our new house. I am excited. I am also overwhelmed. We have a lot of crap. So if you don't see me for a few days...just know that I am ok. Probably lost amongst the boxes that are invading my home.

***
Things are going fairly well on the business front. The things I had planned to do/develop/start will still be started. I have had to push things back a few weeks to allow time for us to move and get settled. So, in Feb. things should start to come together.

***
Damien had uniform inspection last night for Cub Scouts. He got a perfect score! He was proud of himself and he should be. He is nearing completion of his Wolf Scout badge and can't wait to get that. He also has a pinewood derby race coming up. Him and Steve will be starting on the car next week.

***
I am trying to loose weight...again. After having a heart to heart with my Stepmom, whom I love greatly, I think I am ready to start taking accountability for my eating habits. Its a big step for me...as I am an emotional eater. But I look forward to being healthier for my kids

***
Just wanted to say CONGRATS to my brother Matt and my sister in law Tiffany. They found out yesterday they are having a little boy!!! I am going to be an Aunt for the first time :-)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8