Saturday, January 2, 2010

I am starting to think I may be certifiably insane...

I do alot. Between being a mom of 4 crazy kids, running a house, cleaning said house, paying the bills, I also work from home as a freelance writer and sometimes photographer (thats changing...) I have a to-do list 6 pages long (and no I am not kidding) and yet, here I sit adding to it.

I hate not having anything to do. I can't just sit and watch t.v. I have to be writing, or reading or just...something. I am always in constant motion it seems. Even at night, while the rest of me is trying to decompress, my mind is going "ooohhh I can do this!" and "That is an awsome idea" which usually leads to me laying awake most of the night. I. can't. sit. still.

I think part of the reason that I have so many things that I want to do or am doing is because for the first time in years I am finally recoginizing that my dream of being a wahm is really a reality now. I am excited because I did this...I did it on my own, with little to no help. There were times (and, though, he won't admit it, now too) that my husband doubted that I could ever make this work...yet here I sit.

So, why might I be certifiably insane?

Because in addition to the loads of work that I already have, I have no less then six projects I plan on starting (hopefully within a months time).

And yes, it may seem like alot...and I am sure it is. But that is how I roll.

I like being busy. I like having things to do.

I like the excitement that I am feeling right now at the endless possibilites that are before me.

I like knowing now that I can do this. I like being able to believe in myself and my abilities. Being able to believe in me is empowering...because I know that even if no one else does...I do.

So, certifiably insane? Perhaps.

So incrediably blessed?

For sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8