Saturday, January 2, 2010

Out with the old...

We quietly sent out 2009 gathered around our dining room table. We spent the evening playing board and card games with my brother and sister in law. We had a blast. As 2009 turned in to 2010, I hoped for a new year full of great things.

We are only 2 days in to the new year, and I can tell you, its going to be one of those years. Not bad, just...occasionally chaotic.

I already have some new clients to work with. I am being offered more work by my current clients. I have tons of ideas in my head...so many I don't know where to start. But that is me, always in constant motion. Having four kids will do that to you.

My husband also started out new years day with a bang. He got pulled over for no lights (why he didn't notice they were not on at 10pm at night...dunno). This would be no big deal. It happens. Except for our insurance...well it kinda expired. I didn't know that and the company never sent me a letter stating it had lapsed. And while we are at it...isn't it supposed to auto renew?? Nonetheless, this ended up with a no insurance ticket and me up until after midnight frantically searching for car insurance that I could afford to start now.

Never a dull moment I tell ya.

So while the start to 2010 wasn't the smoothest start...it is still a new year, new slate and tons of new possiblities.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8