Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Talkative Tuesday 5.5.09

May is off to great start. The weather has been pretty nice, allowing me to get the kiddos outside. Of course because it is nice outside, nothing is getting done INSIDE the house.

I came to the conclusion the other day...laundry DOES breed while we sleep. I spend countless hours trudging my pregnant butt up and down the stairs, lugging basket after basket of clothes to the washer then hang them to dry (since my dryer is toast...ugh) and I still see no noticiable progress. Do you know how depressing that is? And while on the topic of laundry, why is it that my husband can wash and hang dry his OWN clothes, but I am lucky if he remembers to tell me about the load he put in the washer 3 days ago?

As I mentioned above, I am pregnant. HUGELY pregnant I might add. My doctor ordered an ultrasound the other day since I was measuring big. Turns out I am almost 3 weeks ahead of schedule. How the heck did that happen? Baby is doing good, but if the doc moves up my due date...I am in big trouble. As it stands right now I am 8-9 weeks out from a c-section. I am not ready at all...how in the heck could I get ready in 5-6 weeks? Oh yea, did I mention, my mother in law is trying to arrange to come up to visit to help with the other 3 kids when the baby comes...my house is NO where near mother in law ready :)

I am thinking about homeschooling my son next year. I am quite dissapointed in our public school system this year...but then again, if I don't have time to shower, how will I teach my son?

Have a happy and healthy Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8