Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ch-Ch-Changes

There comes a point in every blogger's life where they realize that there is a need for change. And I, my friends, am at that point.

When I started my blog, I had big dreams. I still have those dreams, but I have learned that in order to achieve said dreams, I am going to have to make some changes.

Now, I enjoy writing. It is an outlet for me. It is my escape pod from reality. It is my sanctuary.

I have decided to take things in a different direction. New name, topics, give-aways and product reviews. New things all around in the hopes that I will be able to achieve my blogging dreams!!!

So strap in and enjoy the ride!!!

Till next time,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8