Thursday, May 7, 2009

Writer's Workshop: Do you want another baby?

Thanks to Mama's Loosin It for this weeks prompts

As I sit down to write this, I am currently 30 weeks pregnant with my fourth kid. My 3rd boy. I am also writing this in 5 second intervals as I jump up to go get one of the kids or stop an inevitable disaster.

Ok, anyways to answer the question...No. Well,not really. I currently have 3 kids...D is 6 (will be 7 in may) A is 2 (3 in July) and M is 1 (2 in August). My younger 2 are exactly 12 months and 2 weeks apart. I plead temporary insanity. M is my only girl. There is a huge part of me that wants to have a little sister for M. I always wanted a sister growing up...( i tried to return my brother, but my mom wouldn't go for it). But then again, M is my princess, my spoiled princess at that...I wouldnt want to share that, plus with M being the only girl, her and I will have a great bond...so I hope.

As I said before, I am pregnant. 30 weeks to be exact. I am 8-9 weeks out from a c-section which will mark the end of my child bearing years. Yes, I am getting a tubal done. I am sort of sad about it. When I first got pregnant 7 years ago, I never wanted kids...then never wanted more then 2...well here we are. I am having my 4th. I love my kids. I enjoy being pregnant (to a degree, as this pregnancy has not agreed with me at all). But nonetheless, the time has come to an end.

I am sure that my husband would entertain my idea of having a 5th if I presented it to him (all the while making the plans to get a Vasectomy in secret). But I need to be done...for my own sanity.

I want to go pee alone (or atleast without a little hand reaching under the door). I want to shower without worrying that I will have an audience. I want to be able to leave the room and not worry about what my 1 and 2 year old are doing....

No babies here. As of July, this baby factory will be permantly shut down. Pink slips have been given to all the workers, and a pending eviction notice has been issued to the tenant still residing there.

No amount of T.A.R.P money or government intervention will save this factory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8