Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A proud Mama moment...



Last night was a proud mama moment for me. My oldest son, finally recieved his badges of Bobcat and Tiger Scout in Cubscouting. With him having the behavioral problems that he has, getting him to focus long enough to accomplish the requirements and required number of electives was a bit tought. But he prevailed.

Just a few short weeks ago, he crossed the blue and gold bridge to signify the begining of the Wolf Scout journey,...

He is very proud of himself for his accomplishments and he should be. These are things that he has done on his own. Cubscouts has given him something to work towards and look forward too.

I am proud of my Tiger Scout.

I cannot wait to see him proudly recieve his wolf scout badge and then start the Weeblos's journey to Boy Scouts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8