Saturday, May 9, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

What a week it has been here on the homefront. In the last 7 days, I have had to go to the doctor 4 times....Once for a regular OB checkup only to be told that I am measuring 3 weeks ahead! Once for an Ultrasound and 1hour glucose test, once for an emergency appt as I was having chest pains and shortness of breath and lastly for the 3 hour glucose test. It has been a crazy week to say the least, and because of that I have fallen wayyyy behind on things. Ugh!

Good news is that I am no more then 8 weeks away from delivering this baby. YAY!!! Although this is my last, my body is R.E.A.D.Y to be done and I am not as sentimental as I once thought...then again wait til D-Day and ask me again.

I wrote a blog not to long ago about following my passion, photography. I am hoping that next week will slow down enough that I can focus on my blog, Come As You Are Photography

I am still learning the ropes on my new editing software and am anxious to show off some work that I have done.

Beyond the insane amount of dr's visits this week, there really is not anything to report...but hopefully next week will change all that.

I hope all my readers have a wonderful weekend and Mother's Day!!

Till next time!!
Melissa A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8