Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So~I'm going to do it!~






After our taxes came back this year, my husband bought me a Nikon D40 digital slr camera. This is a camera that I had been drooling over for months. I had done my research, went to several different stores, considered my photography needs and then settled on the Nikon D40.

I take a TON of pictures. So I knew that despite the hefty price tag, this camera was what I needed.

After taking a bunch of photos of my kids and things like that, I got to thinking. I LOVE photograpy, and while I am still somewhat a newbie, I do a pretty darn good job!

So, I decided that I am going to start my own photography business! I am so excited! One of the things that I love about working from home is that I am free to explore my passions. Be it scrapbooking or photography. I have been soul searching for some time. I felt lost. Like I was doing the odd jobs because I HAD to, not because I wanted to. Working From Home was begining to feel more and more like a dead end 9-5 job...

But my spirit has been renewed. I am looking forward to sharing with everyone as I embark on this new journey.

Please feel free to visit my photography blog, Come As You Are Photography, and see what I have to offer. (it is a work in progress so check back often)

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8