Thursday, February 4, 2010

This N That Tuesday (On Thursday!)

This has been a hell of a week. I am so beyond glad that it is almost the weekend. I have nothing planned other then sitting on my butt and watching TV (and maybe unpacking some boxes)
***************
We moved last Saturday. We are finally getting around to unpacking our boxes this week. After almost a week of "what box did you put_____in?" (I told my husband to lable the boxes) we are finally starting to find our things...although I still have not found my beloved Tassimo Coffee Maker...
***************
Noah spent Monday and Tuesday in the hospital with pneumonia. It was a very scary and heartbreaking sight to see my 7 month old baby hooked up to oxygen and ivs. A few Rocephin (antibiotic) shots later he is doing much better. I am forever grateful for the drs and nurse at the hospital and our drs office.
****************
I am tired. More tired then I have been in a while. But I have many things in store for the coming weeks. Feburary is going to be great

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8