Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tassimo Beverage Maker Product Review



(*I recieved a Tassimo Beverage Maker Machine in conjunction with Sheblogs and Tassimo to use and review. My opinions are my own and have not been influenced by Tassimo or Sheblogs)

I have been eyeing those "one cup" hot beverage makers for a while. I always tell my husband "I want one of those...please??" He always chuckles and says ok.

Recently, through Sheblogs.com, I was able to recieve a Tassimo Hot Beverage Maker for free to use and review. I was excited before I even got the dang thing.

The Tassimo brewer, developed and designed by Kraft foods and manufactured by Bosch, lets consumers , make delicious coffee, tea, hot chocolate, espressos and lattes...one cup at a time.


Once it finally arrived (
thanks to the postman who left it on my porch...IN THE SNOW!!! ) I cleared of a space on my counter for the newest of my kitchen appliances.

The machine itself was quiet easy to set up. One of the things that I liked about this model was that it came with a water-filtration system in the water tank. You only have to replace the filter every 8 weeks. It comes with 2 filters and when you need more, you can either order them direct or go to a local retailer that sells the product.

Once I got the machine set up, it was time to select which beverage I would try first (and yes I tried almost all of them within 24 hours...I was wired on caffiene for days). Tassimo was kind enough to send me: Gevalia Coffee, Chai Tea Latte, Starbucks Cappucino Primo, Starbucks Cafe Verona coffee and Milka Hot Chocolate.

One of the cool things about this machine is that it contains a microprocessor (no, I don't know what
that is) that reads the printed barcodes on each T-Disc to automatically calculate the correct water amount, temperature and brewing time for each beverage. Each beverage takes about 60 seconds to make, and it is ready for the next cup immediately.

I love my machine. I use it daily, sometimes multiple times a day.

Want one of your own? Of course you do!!! Visit the tassimo website today and order yours. It make a great gift for any coffee lover on your list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8