Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Imagine the possibilities!!!

MckMama recently got her hands on a new computer. I am jealous, just slightly. Being in the market for a new computer, I have been eyeballing this particular computer for ages. But alas, my husband refuses to spend that much on a new computer (never mind hes been eyeballing those 2 grand Alienware gaming computers for sometime now).

But, it appears maybe the computer god's are smiling on me (either that or smirking at me because I am drooling over a computer) and MckMama has been given a brand new HP TouchSmart Computer to give-away to her readers. How cool is that??

Wanna get your hands on this computer? The hop on over to Mckmama's site and enter the giveaway. It ends Christmas Eve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8