Sunday, December 20, 2009

Super easy (and really, really good) Spritz Cookies

My husband used to work with this guy who was a chef (I am still wondering how you go from chef to managment at Wal-Mart?) and he was always sharing yummy ideas with my husband, who would then pass them off to me, because, well I like to cook (though Martha Stewart I am not) My kids love these cookies and I make them often.

Here is what you need
1 box of cake mix (You can use any flavor, my favorite: Strawberry)
4 Sticks of butter
2 3/4 cups of flour

Here is what you do:
Preheat your oven to 350
Take 2 sticks of butter and melt them in the microwave (one minute) then take it out of the microwave and put the other 2 sticks in the melted butter until they are soft (about 3 to 5 minutes)
Mix all your ingredients together well ( A mixer comes in handy for this)
Drop by the teaspoonful onto a greased cookie sheet
Bake for about 10-12 minutes. Until the tops are slightly browned.

This makes about 24 cookies.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8