Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

The presents are nearly wrapped...

Baking almost done (well it would be done if the damn thing didn't fall apart)

Kids already asking if Santa is coming tonight...

I am looking forward to the next day and half. Steve has to work until one tomorrow, then we are off to my dad's house for the evening. I love spending time with everyone there. We don't do it often enough.

Friday we open gifts here, then take my oldest to his dads, then spend the day with my brother and mom after stopping at my dads in the morning.

It is alot of driving...

But I love it.

So, tonight I am wrapping up loose ends, making sure projects are done and deadlines are met.

Because for the next 2 days I will be scarce..

Merry Christmas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8