Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Giving back this holiday season

Twittermoms asked us: How do you plan on giving back this holiday season?

As a family of 6 living on one income, it is hard sometimes to give as much as I would like to. Some of the ways I do plan on giving back this season are:

1.)Commit to putting one dollar in the Salvation Army kettles every time.
2.)Participate with my son and his cubscouts as they hand out handmade ornaments at the nursing home this year
3.)Donate all my kids outgrown clothing and toys to Goodwill. My kids often out grow things before I even get to take the tags off.
4.) Encourage my children to help others when they can. Even if it is just listening to a friend who is going through a hard time.

This holiday season you can help as well. For each purchase of RobeezeSoft Sole shoes purchased from the Robeez website, Stride Rite will donate that pair to the K.I.D.S (Kids In Distressed Situations) organization through Decemeber 23rd 2009.K.I.D.S brings hope and self-esteem to children in need and their families by providing new clothes, shoes, toys, furniture, books and juvenile products donated by leading manufacturers and retailers.

So, purchase a pair like this ,which happens to be one of my favorites, and Stride Rite will donate that pair to the KIDS organization.

It's a great way to give back while finishing your gift shopping!!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8