Friday, March 5, 2010

Celebrating the small stuff...

For anyone that knows me or has read my latest blog posts, knows that I haven't been...well happy. I really had to take a step back and look within myself. I knew that, while I couldn't control the words my husband said, or the actions of others, I could control my thought process. And in controlling my thought process, I could choose happiness. Or not.

Now, this isn't some magical transformation. It is a work in progress. But I am celebrating the fact that I finally realized that I can't control what others say or think about me. But I can control how I react.

I have started making changes that needed to be changed...for me and no one else. I am taking the positive steps to be more productive in my professional life. I am doing things that make me happy. My concern is my family...and that is it. If someone doesn't like me, then oh well...

It is amazing how taking the first steps to taking control of my happiness has positvely changed my thought process already. I am happy today. I feel renewed. And I am looking forward to each day now, instead of dreading it.

I am celebrating the small stuff!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8