Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This 'N That Tuesday

The oldest went back to school on Monday. It was nice to spend time together over Spring Break. However, it is 10am and the three youngest are napping...that didn't happen when older brother was home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We just moved into this house in Feb. I didn't know what surprises my yard would hold hold come the spring thaw. I have a yard filled with tulips (my favorite) flower and an apple tree. :-) I think I am going to like it here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My unemployment is running out. Soon. I am trying to not be scared. I don't want to add stress to my husband. But truth is I am. With his work schedule, and lack of jobs here...there isn't much as far as work. I am praying that my writing starts to take off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am loosing weight! I am, for the most part, eating all freshly prepared foods and veggies. Cut the diet sodas out, junk food out. I am down 4 pounds. I am HAPPY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This past week has been rough. But I am grateful for the people in my life that surrounded me with strength and open ears. I would be lost with out my family

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8