Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Really Yummy Grilled Cheese Recipe

And it is good for you too!

As most of my readers know, I am trying to loose weight. Alot of it. After weighing more then I ever have, I am on a search to find food that is good for me...and tastes good too!

I came across this recipe in the cookbook "Secrets Of A Skinny Chef"

Ingredients:
Whole grain bread--make sure the lable says whole grain
1 slice tomatoe
1 1oz slice turkey deli meet
1 tbs honey mustard
1 tbs margerine
sprinkling of swiss cheese

What To Do
Coat a frying pan with Pam
Spread the butter on side of the bread
Honey mustard on the other
Top with tomatoe, turkey and cheese
Spread honey mustard on the other slice of bread
Place in pan
Spread butter on top of sandwich
Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.

this is YUMMY! I love it. And the best part...it has just over 400 calories!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8