Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring!

I love this time of year! Especially after being cooped up all winter with four kids and a dog. During the winter, we moved--well more like last month--so I have yet to see the condition of my *new* yard under all the snow. This is the first time that my two and three year old have actually had a yard to play in. In our previous home, all three townhomes shared a yard and it was often littered with beer cans and trash. Not to mention the trains that went by every ten minutes.

I feel so renewed this time of year. I love it. I love making trips to Lowes and looking at the flowers...except this year..I can actually plant them! Yep! For the first time in 2 years I am going to be able to plant my flowers and veggies and even the occasional fruit plants.

I am excited. I love Spring Time!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. me too! It's been in the 60s here off and on for the past week or so. Minus the 4 days of rain for the weekend of course! But I'm LOVING it!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8