Monday, November 2, 2009

What is that smell...

So many of life's defining memories are often triggered by a smell or a certain scent. Like the time I played quarters with Southern Comfort...to this day that smell makes me gag.

It doesn't have to be that drastic...but you get my drift.

Twittermoms and Downy recently asked us "What scent defines you?" and my first response was "Baby spit up and formula!" But I don't think that counts...does it? I mean it does define who I am...a mom of 4 children, one of them a baby. So I decided to pick something a little more pleasant, I mean no one wants to spend their day smelling like formula...do they?

So, I thought long and hard about this. So many different scents define me, I think. But if I had to pick just one it would be the "Appletini" body spray from Victorias Secret.

Why? Well, its a fun and somewhat silly scent. It is not traditional. It marches to a beat of a different perfume drum. It is not an overpowering smell. And it compliments me nicely!

I am all of these things. I am fun. I am silly. I am so far from traditional. I don't follow a crowd and am not overbearing.

It defines me because I am different and proud to be different.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8