Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What Are You Thankful For?

Thanksgiving is tomorrow. My turkey is thawing in the fridge, pies are waiting to be baked, I am looking forward to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Steve has to work 3rd shift that day, so not looking forward to that, but atleast we will get most of the day together as a family  before he has to leave.

I am quick to wish away 2010. Then I realize that it was a good year as well as a trying year.  So, because I would rather focus on the the good...I have decided to post what it is I am Thankful for this Thanksgiving.

1.) My kids. They keep me motivated and grounded. I love them more than anything in the world.
2.) My family. From my in-laws to my family. There have been a few times during the year that we needed them and they were there for us. They love our kids just as much as we do.
3.)Luke. He is my personal trainer. I am thankful for his guidence and support and willingness to work with me even when I am being as stubborn as a mule.
4.)My friends. I have an amazing group of friends. I have made some friends this year that I know will last a life time
5.) I am thankful for the ability to learn and grow. I am thankful that each day is a new start and I am in control of my life.

Have a happy Thanksgiving.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8