I live in the midwest, which means that the amount of time my kids spend outdoors is slowly becoming less and less. I am an outdoorsy kinda girl, so having to stay indoors kinda bites. Not to mention with a 4,3, and 18 month old, things get kinda hectic--fast.
I am a member of the Kraft Delicious Bytes Blogging program and recently came across 5 easy Thanksgiving crafts for kids.
· Encourage your kids to draw a picture of something they’re thankful for. Laminate the pictures and display them on your front door to welcome guests
· Use old magazines to make a festive collage featuring classic Thanksgiving foods.
· Create custom decorated nameplates to add a personalized touch to Thanksgiving dinner.
· Make an original seasonal centerpiece using pinecones, corn and colorful leaves.
· Transform a plastic spoon into a pilgrim puppet with some felt “clothes,” wiggle eyes and a hat made of construction paper
Paper Plate Fish Craft for Kids: Make This Tropical Clown Fish! - This tropical clown fish is so cute, such a fun paper plate fish craft for kids! All you need are a few materials to make this fun fish art project. Ok, ...
4 days ago