Thursday, November 18, 2010

It never ends....


Via Google Images


*Sigh* I am writing this post instead of cleaning the house. I am overwhelmed with it all. Now, my house is not a pigsty by any means, but it tends to get cluttered....fast.

We recently moved. We actually moved into a somewhat smaller house. I got rid of a lot of things before we moved here. But, we still have a lot.

It seems that, no matter how fast I wash the dishes, clean the floors, or fold the laundry, it piles right back up. When Steve comes home, he can't tell if anything has been done...even after I spend 1/2 the morning cleaning the house.

The kids are mini category 5 hurricanes that come ripping through here multiple times a day. Even Noah gets in on the mess-making action.

I feel like I am fighting a losing battle. Especially with the holidays coming up. The kids will undoubtly, make out like bandits. Like they do every year. We have a realitvely large family and celebrate the 24th and 25th. So it is important to me to get the house under control now. The problem is, I have no idea where to start.

It just seems like, that as fast as I clean it, is as fast as it get messed up again. It is a never ending cycle.








post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8