Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Need to make changes


Via Google Images


It isn't a secret around these parts that I have been feeling pretty frustrated with life lately. It has lead to Steve and I having some intense arguments discussions about my life, what changes I want to make, what changes he wants me to make, and what I need to change to find my "happy" again.In all honesty, I do need to make some changes. I know I do. I just don't like being told what to do. (I have a wicked stubborn streak).

The problem is I don't know how to make the changes. Or even where to start. I know that I am not happy. It isn't one particular thing either, it is a whole slew of things that really have me ready to throw up my hands and walk away. When I get to feeling like this it is a signal that I need to take stock of what I am doing with my life and what things I can change to make things better for me. I accept that there are somethings that are the way they are. And I can't change them. But, I can change how I let them affect me.

At this point, I know that I need to make some changes. I am working on those changes. Both inwardly and outwardly. :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8