Going into 2011, I am already setting my intentions for the year. These are things that will happen. No question of "if." I am taking all other options off the table. One of the things that I have learned is to name your goals as if they already happpened. Don't leave room for the "what ifs" Just say and then own it.
So, I am sharing my goals with you for the 2011 year!
- Weigh 160 pounds (or less). After spending the last 4 years over 200 pounds, I am leaving the 200's behind forever
- Run the Chicago Marathon. October 2011 will find me pounding the pavement in the city of Chicago
- Become certified to teach Turbo Fire and Hip Hop Hustle
- Become a Certified Personal Trainer (signing up for the classes in Jan.) and start working towards becoming a Nutritionist
- Publish my novel
- Publish my non-fiction book
- Start on my children's book series
2011 will be MY year!