Friday, November 12, 2010

Random Randomness

 I realize that it has been ten days since I updated my blog. It seriously wasn't intentional. I sit down, fully intent on writing a post and then something happens. With four kids, there is never a dull moment.

Life has been...interesting to say the least. I have a ton on my plate currently and am always trying to figure out how to fit more on it. I think I am going to have to spend this weekend reorganinzing somethings and figuring out what, if anything, I can move to the back burner. Which probably won't happen, because I like being busy...but at the moment, I am slightly overwhelmed.

I have been blogging pretty regulary over on my other blog, Diary Of A Fat Mom. It has proven to be an essential tool in my quest to become healthier and overcome a food addiction. This journey has definately proven to be one of the most mentally challenging things I have ever done. But, I have aligned myself with an awesome personal trainer who has helped me, and continues to help me, along the way.

I am also partcipating in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). The goal is to write 50,000 words  by the end of the month. I am 90% of the way through it. Not to shabby. I am writing a mainstream fiction novel. So far, I think it is going well.

Aidan and Morgan are...potty trained!!! YaY! They still have the occasional accident during the day,but are doing amazingly well with the whole process.

Noah is a goof ball. He has to be the center of attention. Aidan and Morgan are great siblings to him and now enjoy spending hours playing with him.

Damien is still living with his dad. He is doing well in school. We still aren't sure what the future will hold, but i make the most out of the time I have with him.








post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8