Thursday, March 26, 2009

You Can Win a Votre Vu Skin Care Basket

Over the past few weeks, I have gotten the pleasure of getting to know a fellow mom thru another social networking site. As I have gotten to know her, I have read her heartbreaking and heartwarming story on her battle and subsequent victory with skin cancer. Twice.

She is someone whom inspires me, because as a mom, as a woman she overcame so much when the odds were stacked against her.

Thru her battle, she has become an advocate for prevention of skin cancer. Every journal she posts, weather about that subject or not, is full of love, hope, and happiness.

You can read about her and her organization, The BareFoot SisterHood at www.barefootsisterhood.com

In an effort to draw awarness to not only her organization, but also to skin cancer and skin cancer prevention and treatment, I am pleased to announce my first Votre Vu Skin Care Fundraiser

100% of the proceeds from this raffle will be donated to The BareFoot Sisterhood to help them in their cause to help other mothers with skin cancer

1 ticket is $1.00
6 tickets for $5.00
or
30 tickets for $20.00

The prize for this raffle is a gift bag filled with full sized Votre Vu products valued at $100.00 or more

You can paypal me at jwlrymama08@yahoo.com
Be sure to put Votre Vu Raffle in the subject so I know it is for this.

Together, we all can help put an end to Skin Cancer!!!

www.votrevu.com/melissaaustin

This raffle will end April 10th 2009 at midnight.

Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8