Saturday, March 21, 2009

For a limited time: Recieve a Customized Skin Care Sample Pack for free

Everyone has different types of skin. What works for one person may not work so well for the next. For a limited time I am offering a Customized Skin Care sample pack for free.

By requesting this product, it will allow you to sample some of Votre Vu's finest products designed especially for your skin type. No need to guess if the product will work for you!

Simply email me your mailing information and skin type (if you do not know it, I will help you discover what Votre Vu sample pack will work for you) and your sample pack will be in the mail.

Votre Vu has products for every skin type. Email me today to get yours!!!

Melissa Austin
www.votrevu.com/melissaaustin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8