Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I have a friend in need....

.I am posting this to try to help my friend Bonnie's son-in-law...Can you help him find a liver?...

Hello Springtime to everyone,
It has been so nice to meet all of you and I hope to be able to help support your business in any way I can. Everyone has been so very helpful and I am so grateful for the invitation of Julie Booze. I have a request. You do NOT have to do this. It is only voluntary. My middle daughter's husband, Stephen, age 30 is going to pass away if we do not find a liver soon. He was born with Primary Sclerosing Colangitis. He was adopted so we do not know anything about his family. He has two girls ages 7 1/2 & 6.
His symptoms began when he was 17 {itching},but no way did anyone think it was tied to a binary duct disease or anything to do with the liver. It took 3 years to get him on the transplant list. His meld score is 23 and 40 is where you get a liver. This score can change daily according to the current condition. My request is that if you know of any prayer chains or groups would you please add him to the list? Please. His name is Stephen Schendel. The family moved in with us 3 years ago as he can no longer work until a year or 2 after the transplant. He can hardly walk now and his diet is VERY restricted. He has lost 50 lbs. since Christmas Eve. He is 6' 3" and very thin now.
Enough for now. I am going to put a picture of him on my page. He is in my slide show holding one of our twin grandsons that is blonde. He has a red shirt on. Thank-you so much for hearing me out.
Bonnie Stevens
http://www.diva-within.com/profile/BonnieStevensMamamangosteenTimDaughternewhusband

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8