Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Somedays

Sometimes, after a day like today, I wish that I could just run away to a secluded island with a good book and my iPod. Don't get me wrong, I love my life. I just want a break. Even if it is just a brief one.

Today was a day that taught me many things:

1.) Everything you say can be taken out of context. So you're better off saying nothing.
2.) At the sight of clean laundry, Morgan will want to change her clothes. 100 times.
3.)People are going to spew awful things about you in a passive agressive way, but it's okay, because if it was true...they would say it outright
4.)Aidan will feed his brother his green beans when my back is turned and then proclaim "all done" so he can have a dessert.
5.)Trust is a very fickle thing.
6.)I am stronger then I give myself credit for.
7.)I hate missing the gym.
8.) I love my life, no matter how chaotic, stressful, or whatever, it may be. I am doing something that I love to do with my life. Living each day to the fullest. Contrary to what some may think, I am not jealous of anyone. My life is full of people that love me for who I am. I am happy. Geuninely, 100% happy with my life. With my choices. I can look at myself in the mirror and be proud of what I accomplish in my life each day.

"It's not about having what you want. It's about wanting what you have"

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8