Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's Been One Of Those Mornings...

I overslept this morning, which meant I couldn't go to the gym before Steve left for work. After taking two days off from the gym (but logging 10 miles worth of walking and running) I was itching to go back. My body dictated otherwise.

I am tired this morning. So tired, that I dug out the coffee in the hopes of getting a little *kick*. I don't normally drink coffee. I gave it up. My  morning tea usually does the trick, not this morning though.

I have a lot on my plate, and even more on my mind. Steve can only listen to me vent for so long. He means well. But, he doesn't always get why I am stressed. Or sad. Or just frustrated in general.

Today I am just feeling blah. I hate feeling this way. Especially when there is so much that I need to be doing right now.

I am hoping that "one of those mornings" doesn't turn into "one of those days"

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8