Thursday, August 19, 2010

So I am going to do it...

Aidan just turned four about a month ago, Morgan 3 on the 2nd. With Damien in school all day now (3rd grade, my how the time flies) and Noah still to little to "run and play" with them, they get bored. Really easy. (As evidenced from the *ahem* flood in the bathroom this week)

I work from home, running my own business and preschools are just downright expensive.

After much debate, and looking at my already full schedule, I decided that I would homeschool Aidan and Morgan this year.

Now, more than likely, in 2011, Aidan will go off to Kindergarten in a public school, and Morgan will the following year. But, that doesn't mean that I don't have to work with them now.

I am a former preschool teacher. I have the experience, (I once created a cirriculum for an Enriched Preschool Program) and I have the availiability.

I am spending the rest of this week and weekend getting things together. Getting things organized and ready. Monday will be our first day of " school"

I am pretty excitied. I am sure Aidan and Morgan will be too



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8