Friday, July 30, 2010

If you're going through hell...

That is where I am right now. Hell. My back in a corner. Nowhere to go.

Many of you that are my friends on Facebook know what it is going. For those of you that don't, just know that my family and I could use some extra support and prayers as we navigate a path we never expected to be on.

I am certain it won't be this way for long. I have to believe that I will find a way to get through this and make it better. There is no other option.

Honesty and love ALWAYS win. Everytime. And just because the other people are better liars, eventually my honesty and my intentions will show through.

I am hurting in a way that i didn't even know was humanely possible. I feel anger I didn't know I had. And I have a deep sadness I never knew exsisted. But, I am keeping the faith. Keeping faith that things will go the way they are suppose to go.

Today, I am living by the Rodney Atkins song "If You're Going Through Hell"

I am just going to keep going, one foot in front of the other until I come out on the other side.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say Hi!.

    I'm your newest follower.

    Thank you for share nice blog I like your post :-),

    I just got back from short trip to Ban Chiang Heritage you can read on my post.

    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/2010/08/whats-made-my-sunday-gone.html

    my community is http://theblogfrog.com/1233755

    Have a nice day.

    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog. Just stick with your guts and do what you have been doing and everything will work out for the best. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that. I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8