Thursday, August 19, 2010

Total Randomness....

Yes, it is true, I have posted TWICE in one day. I have been meaning to post more, but I am a procrastinator....I am trying to change that.

Noah started walking, completely unassisted the other day, I was happy, but at the same time I was sad. Noah is for sure our last baby. Our house can hold no more. Our bank account can support no more. And my body, well it kinda gave out on me with Noah. I have four wonderful kids and my life is complete. But I miss having a little baby...well sometimes.

Now that I am out of "baby making" mode, I have time for me. Well not me time per se, but more time to focus on work, and doing things that I want to do. Who am I kidding, I never have time for me. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

I am working from home. It has always been my dream. Well, that and to win the lottery...but that ain't happening. In addition to working from home, I wanted to do something that I wanted to do. I tried the direct sales thing...I liked it, but after spending years out in the "working world" as a sales person, I just didn't have it in me to do it from home.

So, instead, I am following my dreams of being a writer. I am also an editor. And an author. I love being able to help others. Editing manuscripts is fun. Especially when I am talking to a new author, or a "wanna be" author. I can hear the optimisim in their voices or see it in their words, and know that they want this. Kind of how I was, and still am, this is what I want, and nothing is going to stop me.

That crisis our family was going through? Looks like it may be coming to an end. We shall see how the next week goes. But again, I am optimistic.

I am starting homeschooling for Aidan and Morgan. It should be an adventure. But I am hoping that it will add more structure to their lives.

I am also working on developing an healtier ME! You can follow my journey as The Fat Mom here. (Please? Pretty Please?)

All in all, life is going fairly well. I am happy...well atleast happier than I have been. My marriage is getting stronger, and my bond with my children stronger.

Life is good.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8