Monday, August 23, 2010

Peek-A-Boo Apple Paper Plate Craft: Great for homeschooling or rainy day fun

With a 3 and 4 year old, it is really hard sometimes to find an activity that will keep them busy for any period of time. Usually they lose interest and then start coloring on the walls, tables, themselves...you get the picture.

I also made the decision to start "homeschooling" them this year. I use the term loosely because I don't know if it can be considered homeschooling at a preschool level. But my goal is to get Aidan prepped and ready for kindergarten next year and have Morgan ready as well.

I came across a cute little craft that I think my kids would love. Especially because it involves paint! It is super easy to make, and will keep the little ones busy for a while.

Check it out here!

Did you make it? Share your thoughts or ideas for other crafts in the comment section and your idea could be featured in my next "Kid's Craft Corner" on Examiner.com



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8