Saturday, May 22, 2010

Working for myself is harder than I thought!

Today marks 22 days since I made the *official* choice to work from home. 22 days since we decided that I would work from home as a freelance writer. 22 days.

It hasn't been easy by any means. My days are filled with work, taking care of the house, the kids, and everything else. Truth be told...I am failing at all of the above. Or atleast it feels that way.

When I am working, I feel like I should be spending time with the kids, when I spend time with the kids, I feel like I should be working. There are days that I get so stressed out that I just shut down. I don't do anything....and that isn't how I want to be.

I had a certain goal that I wanted to reach this month, and, unfortunately, it isn't going to happen. It is my own fault for not being as ambitious as I should have been. If it my fault for not doing the things that needed to be done.

I want to start fresh. But, I don't want to wait until a new month to start. So, I am spending my weekend making a schedule, that everyone will go by, and trying to get things down to a managable level. Monday is my fresh start.

I can do this...there isn't any other option

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8