Monday, December 27, 2010

Lookin Back at 2010

I am a firm believer that looking back is not normally something that you should do. Why would you want to look at what was when you could be looking at what is? But, 2010 has taught me some hard lessons and what better way to send out a year that treated my crappy then to look back at what I learned in 2010.

So, without further ado: Things 2010 Taught Me

*Things happen for me. Whether I like it or not, everything happened for a specific reason. Some of those reasons are still unknown.

*Sometimes, letting go is the only way to move forward

*I really miss the friendships I lost

*I am stronger than I give myself credit for.

*I am inspirational

*Life isn't about getting a good hand dealt to you. It is about making the most of the cards you have been given.

*I need to laugh more, cry less

*Truth and love will win everytime

*I am determined

*I am loved

*I am worthy

*I have the ability to make something of myself. I have the tools. It is now up to me if I am going to use them.

Goodbye 2010, while we haven't always seen eye to eye, you have proven to be tremendous teacher. And while I am not to sad to see you go, I take with me the memories, the lessons, the laughter,and the tears. I will make 2011 count.

2011 is going to be my year.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8