Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Here in the midwest, it is snowing. Again. And it is bitter cold and will only be getting colder. I have lived in Illinois all of my life, you would think that I would be used to the cold. But, I dislike it. A lot.

Of course, getting ready for the holidays is taking up a lot of my time. This weekend we will be either heading to Chicago with some friends to take in the sights of Michigan Avenue or, if the weather doesn't agree, we will be baking cookies all day. Just enjoying being together. All of us. Damien will be with us this weekend. Then the next time I pick him up, he will be here for 10 days. I am pretty excited to have him here again.

Of course with all the snow, Aidan and Morgan have been asking non-stop when Santa is coming. I have yet to convince them that there is still 2 weeks to go before the big day.

Speaking of Christmas, I have been so busy with work, writing, and other things, I  have yet to finish my shopping. I have a feeling this is going to be a Dec 23rd kinda year.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8