Thursday, September 23, 2010

When what is best, isn't what you want

I have been fairly quiet on my blogs about what is going on in my family. I still don't want to go into too much detail, because, until all is said and done, this could go either way.

Tomorrow, all of this stuff should be done. Well for now. We are hoping for the best possible outcome. (which would be in our favor), but know that if it doesn't go our way, then nothing changes. Things can't get any worse then they are right now. I take comfort in that.

If things don't go the way we are hoping, then this is the end of the battle. For now. I need to do what is best for my entire family. I know that some people may not understand my reasonings. But, I have to do what is best. And sometimes, what is best, is not what I want. At all.

But, it has to be done.

But none of that is going to matter tomorrow. I am pulling all other options off of the table. I am going into tomorrow confident, with my head held high. When all is said and done, I will be a stronger person because of this.

All I can ask tonight is for prayers for myself and my family right now. God has a plan for us. I don't know what it is. Maybe I am not supposed to know. But there is a plan.

And maybe, someday, I can write about this event. Look back on it and say "Yea, I faced the devil...and I won."

Love and Peace
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Sending you and the family prayers, we will be there with you in spirit. I'm always here if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8