Thursday, September 2, 2010

A little bit of randomness...

When I had orginally started this post, it was going to go a whole different direction. I was going to use it proclaim to the world that I don't care if you don't like me. Then I realized that if I did that, then it would seem like I cared, which I don't. Suffice to say, my life is much better now that I have removed some toxic people from my life :-)

So, instead of dwelling on the *ahem* drama, I thought I would use this moment to fill you in on life in the Austin family.

*As stated above, I am turning 30 on Saturday. In lieu of gifts please send cash ;) (totally kidding...well maybe) I am hoping the old saying "it gets better with age" really is true, because frankly, I doubt it can get worse.

*I have started working on preschool and kindergarten things here at home with Aidan and Morgan. It is hard to believe that Aidan will be going to kindergarten next fall.

* Damien is doing well in school I am told. I am totally excited to be spending the weekend with him. Hopefully, within the next week, he will be back where he wants to be.

*I am in the process of getting my brand spanking new business up and running. You can visit that blog here

*We are heading to look at a house on Saturday. Yes, we are thinking about moving again. Yes it is a long story and no I am not going to blog about it. :-)

I have learned that life is what you make it. I cannot control how others are going to treat me. But I can control how I react to it. At the end of the day, what really matters is what I have right here. A husband who works extremely hard for me and the kids, and four wonderful children who make the world a better, albeit somewhat chaotic , place.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8