Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ear piercing and pasive aggressive behavior

Oh, my has it really been 10 days since I've posted on this blog?  I have sat down a few times to blog, and one of the kids suddenly needed something. Right. This. Minute. Oh, and we are moving. Again. But, it is for the better. Things with our landlord have not been, shall we say pleasant, for some time. But all our i's are dotted, t's crossed, and we are on our way out within the next few days.

Today we took Morgan to get her ears pierced. She is three and this is something that we have talked about. A lot. I, of course, wimped out and made Steve hold her on his lap. She was such a pro! She only wimpered after the 2nd piercing and is now the proud owner of pierced ears. She's already picked out her next set of earrings. Dora The Explorer.

On another note, I have had it up to my *pierced* ears with people and passive agressive behavior. I am the type of person, if I got something to say, I am going to say it. Not beat around the bush or post cryptic messages on social media networks.

I wish people would treat me with the same respect. If you are mad at me, tell me. If you have something to say, please say it to me. It is just all that much better then guessing what people really mean when they post "why do I even bother" for a status on Facebook.

On a third note, I am so excited to be part of Kraft's Deliscous Bytes Blogging Program.  They sent me this awesome gift bag filled with goodies. I look forward to sharing the reviews and other stuff with you over the coming weeks :)



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8