Monday, January 10, 2011

I don't like change

When it comes to changes, I am as stubborn as a mule. I don't like it. I know, I know, change is an inevitable part of life. But, it doesn't mean I have to like it.

Steve is changing jobs. Well, sorta. He's taking a position at Sam's Club, about 30 minutes or so away. This change is good on many different levels. There is a pay increase. He has more of an opportunity to advance within the company (at the Wal-mart he is at now, he hasn't been given a chance to advance beyond where he is now). But, there are some things that I don't like all that much.

We only have one car right now. So,until that changes, (who knows when that will happen) I will be stuck here at home. And while it isn't too different then the way things are now, Steve is that much further away, so driving him to or from work so I can use the car isn't feasible. And while he isn't working 12 hour days, he is now down to only 2 days off a week and his hours still don't leave much flexibility for me.I don't do much. But, I still like to have somewhat of a life.

Then there is this whole meeting he has to go to for 3 days in March. Out of state.

I don't like change. Even if it is good change. I know that this change has to happen. Steve deserves it. Our family deserves it.

But it doesn't mean i have to like it.,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8