Monday, June 21, 2010

Getting Ready For Vacation

I am on vacation this week. Well, actually Steve is on vacation from his work and I am taking a well-deserved break from mine. That is one of the things I love about working for myself, is that I can take the time off to enjoy time with my husband and family.

And I need it.

The stress of everything that is going on is getting to me. I am exhausted 95 percent of the time. Just run down. So, I am looking forward to taking some time off to recharge.

We are loading up the kids and going camping Thurs-Sun. This will be Aidan, Morgan, and Noah's first time camping. This is the first time in years that I am going. It should be a great time for all.

Next week I will be back in full swing both here and on my Weight Loss blog. As well as back to writing full time.

Enjoy your week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8