Thursday, February 26, 2009

Victoria Jackson Cosmetics


Ever wondered how those celebs look so glamours? I know that I have. I mean, even the ones who "claim" to do their own makeup look great. When I put on makeup, I look like a clown. Maybe that has something to do with the fact that there are atleast 2-3 little people running underfoot at any given time.

Yep, you guessed it, I am a mom. But just because I am a mom doesn't mean that I have to sacrifice looking good does it? I used to think so. I mean, who has the time in the mornings to put together a face that looks great? I didn't want to spend money on makeup that would just slide right off my face moments after putting it on. And I have sensitive skin, so makeup that makes my face look like a pre-pubescent teen...out.

Then I found Victoria Jackson. Victoria Jackson is a hollywood makeup artist. Her work has appeared on hundreds of CD lables, magazine covers like People and even on the red carpet.

Here is the best part. She has a line of makeup that is gentle on the skin, looks great, and best of all is affordable!!

I love her makeup line, and you will too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!

Swidget 1.0

 
ss_blog_claim=b2f5a838f577da25f0af680a88371fc8